Life Coaching Diploma
Coach4Life: Life Coaching Diploma
Are you looking for an exciting and fulfilling career ? One that really makes a difference? Then Coach4Life Diploma is the course you are looking for! Our course supplies the knowledge, skills, experience and confidence that you need to excel as a life coach.
Areas Covered Include:
- History & Social Context of Life Coaching
- Deep Listening Skills
- Coaching using the principles of ‘You Can Heal Your Life’ programme
- Stress Management Skills
- Presentation Skills
- Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) Skills
- Meditation Skills
- 5 Step Coaching Process
- Essential Coaching Skills
- Values & Belief Systems
- The Grow Coaching Model
- The Business of Coaching
Coaches often specialize in the areas of Sport, Business, Fashion, Career, Life and Personal Relationships. From our extensive programme, you can choose to market yourself in many ways, e.g. Life Coach, Self-Development Teacher, Stress Management Consultant and Meditation Teacher.
You can choose your own hours. Your client base is world-wide! You can choose to coach from the comfort of your own home office, in a health centre or even via Skype/phone.
On this course you will:
- Train to become a creative, knowledgeable and effective life coach
- Develop skills in Deep Listening, Self-Development, Stress Management, Presentation, Meditation and Neuro-Linguistic Programming (N.L.P.)
- Learn to market yourself as a life coach
This course will give you:
- A Diploma in Life Coaching
- A Certificate in Stress Management
- A Certificate in Meditation
- A Certificate in ‘Heal Your Life’ Coaching Methods
- A Certificate in Presentation Skills
You will be encouraged to learn by ‘doing’ and to continuously reflect on new learning experiences. With the many skills acquired on this single training course, there is no need for other courses to compliment it. You will have it all in just one course where you Coach 4Life
Our e-learning training includes:
Videos, Powerpoints, Audio and text. This is all balanced by regular training and catchup skype sessions with Carolyn Curtis who is there to train and guide you every step of the way. Carolyn will regularly practice the exercises with each student as they progress through their training. This attention to detail and practice will ensure students are confident in their new skill. This level of support is unknown in e-course learning! This is where we differ. You are not just another e-learner, you are a coach4life trainee and we pride ourselves in the high level of training that you experience with us.
Each student must also complete:
- Experience Coaching 4 clients with a minimum of 6 sessions per client and a minimum of 4 as a client.
- Feedback report on coaching sessions
- Two book reviews
- Journal Article Review of their own self development throughout their training
- A 1,000 word written assignment
Each of our trainees have life time membership to ongoing support and free mentoring and assistance for one year after training is completed.